- How do we drive into the Estate?
The main entry is on Pararekau Road, which is the first turn right after the intersection with Harbourside Drive and Hinau Road (see map).
- Where is the closest primary school?
The new Hingaia Peninsula primary school is just five minutes walk away on Hingaia Road – it opened on February 1, 2012.
- What landscaping will be completed by the developers around the development site?
All reserves and street planting are completed for the sections currently available.
- Is there a facility to launch small boats?
Yes, the nearest boat ramp is situated three minutes drive away on
Oaklands Road at Bottle Top Bay.
- How long does it take to travel from the Karaka Harbourside Estate to Manukau City and to central Auckland?
Dependent on traffic conditions, it is approximately a ten-minute drive to Manukau City and 35 minutes along the motorway to Auckland city.
- How many sections in the whole development?
442 new residential lots developed in the four stages
- Do I have a choice of builder for my new home?
Yes, the choice is yours
- Who will approve the design of my new home?
A Karaka Harbourside Estate Ltd representative.
View the Building Covenants.
- What are the section prices?
View the Section Price Map For Stages 3 & 4
View the Section Price Map For Stages 1 and 2